Sign in to follow this  
~*jOy3e*~

LV Louis Vuitton Bags

WE should all send complaint letters to LV Intl. U can get into www.louisvuitton.com and they have a section for "contact us" whereby u can submit complaints. They will reply to ur email add. Lets do something to make KL shops more customer friendly.

haha, can't boycott la, den how to get our LV? nid to purposely go overseas buy mer..anyway,do you think we can just tell them off right in front of their face?

do you think we can just tell them off right in front of their face?

Of course! its like this...

Im the one with the money, its your job to assist. If u dont do it right, then this is what u get.

I think those SA are just having a bad day.We all have that sometime, perhaps they've met the worst customer hence they think all other will be the same.Forgive them, they're only human.They are just doing their job to earn a living like everyone else. It doesn't make you more superior by being a customer eventhough there is a saying, customer is always right.I think if you leave a good impression as a good and understanding customer, they will remember next time and you will get a special treatment and they will realise that they've mistreated you in the first place.

Sass_o, great collection! Looks like you just need a piece from multicolore, denim, mini lin and azur to complete your collection. :P

Edited by michellechen

Zoey, love your Pochette Bosphore! :wub: Is it roomy enough, though?

michelle, i wish it's mine!! hahah but it's not. it's my sis' one... she loves it so much! :D

I would love it too! :nod: It's so gorgeous, and easily match with most casual outfits. The thing with flat messenger bags like this is that you can't stuff much inside or the bulging will show. That's why I wonder if it's roomy enough.

I would love it too! :nod: It's so gorgeous, and easily match with most casual outfits. The thing with flat messenger bags like this is that you can't stuff much inside or the bulging will show. That's why I wonder if it's roomy enough.

oh yeah i understand what you mean. bulky will make the bag so ugly one... but i think it's okay for my sis lor... she doesn't bring so many stuff... it's only the basic 3 and maybe a lipgloss. thats it. :wink3:

Hey has anyone here bought from the Miroir collection?

Its completely sold out here in Aust. (am on the waitlist) and was so close to getting one in KL. Friend put it on hold then went to pay within the hour. Stupid SA sold it off to someone BEFORE my friend got there.

I was so friggin upset I wanted to scream and kill the SA. :mumbling:

Anyone have ways to get the Miroir Pochette in Gold? I am so dying for one!

Hey has anyone here bought from the Miroir collection?

Its completely sold out here in Aust. (am on the waitlist) and was so close to getting one in KL. Friend put it on hold then went to pay within the hour. Stupid SA sold it off to someone BEFORE my friend got there.

I was so friggin upset I wanted to scream and kill the SA. :mumbling:

Anyone have ways to get the Miroir Pochette in Gold? I am so dying for one!

I went to see the miroir line at the boutique. Though it is gorgeous, I didn't love it enough to actually buy it. Seems kinda like a trendy line.

The speedy is too huge. It is said to be a 30 but seems more like a 35 to me. When I hold it, it looks like a huge shiny luggage on me! :shy: The pochette is nice but you can't put much in it coz it looks best when it is flat. You can use it for dinner or clubbing though, really nice for these ocassions. :nod: Actually the one I like most is the gold papillon! So nice... :wub: Do you think it will go out of trend soon though? :unsure:

I'm not sure if KL has any waiting list. But the time I went, they have all models on display, even the alma voyage and cles. The SA didn't mention anything about the waiting list when I was looking at the bags though. *shrugs*

michelle: at least you managed to carry it. do you know that australia had a waitlist even BEFORE the bags were shipped over? the minute it arrived at stores it was picked up immediately!

It will definitely go out of trend but this is highly limited edition. Therefore I wouldn't mind getting it.

There is also a waitlist back in KL.

Strangely enough this limited edition line is very affordable!

luvlade: will get you pics soon am rushing out for a meeting now. :)

michelle: at least you managed to carry it. do you know that australia had a waitlist even BEFORE the bags were shipped over? the minute it arrived at stores it was picked up immediately!

Yea, I heard that in US, people start putting their names in the waiting list since May-June. :nod:

There is also a waitlist back in KL.

Really? I was not aware of that. I've asked the SA before to confirm the launching date but they didn't mention anything about having a waiting list. :unsure:

i am curious with the price.. on eluxury its like usd430?

If I'm not mistaken, the pochette is around USD500+, papillon is around USD1100+, speedy is around USD1300+. The speedy is around RM5k+ over here.

Yeah..agree with Michelle that the Miroir speedy is big...I tried carrying it and it looks too shiny for me..

hehe..in the end i ended up buying the Batignolles horizontal in monogram canvas..hehehe...

SA there who served me was very helpful and friendly, her name is Rukiah..definitely must look for her when u go into LV starhill :)

i am curious with the price.. on eluxury its like usd430?

Eluxury? I don't think they would have it because it is such a limited range the LV didn't allow for elux to carry it!

If I'm not mistaken, the pochette is around USD500+, papillon is around USD1100+, speedy is around USD1300+. The speedy is around RM5k+ over here.

THe pochette is around USD650.

Honestly I am DYING to get it but I don't know when the next shipment will come into Australia. Absolutely killing me.

Btw...the waitlist for 2007 LVOE line has begun :D