Sign in to follow this  
clymenia

Hair Fall

Hi everyone...

by the way, my hair is falling a lot when I wash it...

is it normal? wat is the normal rate of hair loss per day?

i heard it is 100 per day.. but seeing 100 strands really freak me out... dats a lott!! >_<

my hair tends to tangle really bad after washing n da combing part really makes me drop lots of hair..

any help on dis? my hair is really fine and thin..... =(

Edited by clymenia

Yes it’s normal to lose around 100-150 strands a day so there’s really nothing much to worry about unless there are visible bald spots. Use a hair serum before you untangle your hair. The serum makes it smoother and easier to comb minus the breakage. If you’re still concerned over your hair loss then you can pay a visit to Dr Ranjit at SS15. I used to take these tablets called crowning glory for my hair, too bad it’s not available here anymore. Really did work!

Hey clymenia. Don't worry about your hair fall. It's definitely normal for hair to fall around that rate. Unless you have a balding spot, there is no cause for concern. :D I have to agree with ivone4eva as well that it would seem as if you have a lot of hair falling when your hair is long. I am having long hair now and I used to be a little worried when I start noticing the "huge" clump of hair that gathers everytime after I shampoo. To ease your hair tangle, try to smoothen your hair as much as possible when rinsing after conditioning. Cheers!

*~* yeah me too.. i've got the same problem...

since ive got long hair.. n my hair falls alot..!! its freaked me out... :X i tot ive got leukimia or sumthing.. thank god it s normal.. !! hehe

its ther any other way to prevent from hair fall.. ? urghhh.. i'm afraid if i'm going to b bald.. hahhaha LOL

*wink* :D

*~* yeah me too.. i've got the same problem...

since ive got long hair.. n my hair falls alot..!! its freaked me out... :X i tot ive got leukimia or sumthing.. thank god it s normal.. !! hehe

its ther any other way to prevent from hair fall.. ? urghhh.. i'm afraid if i'm going to b bald.. hahhaha LOL

*wink* :D

hair tonic :D

hair tonic :D

but u knoe missy.. i've already got a lot of hair.. hehe :D

doesn't hair tonic is for grewing much more hair...?

isit gonna really work.. ?! :wink3:

but u knoe missy.. i've already got a lot of hair.. hehe :D

doesn't hair tonic is for grewing much more hair...?

isit gonna really work.. ?! :wink3:

I only tried 3 different brands of hair tonic. They really stop me from dropping that amount of hair before I used them. AND I don't know where's the idea for growing more hair comes from. Because I never heard of it. All I know hair tonic is like a treatment kind of thing to protect your scalp & like giving nutrient to the root or something like that, so that wouldn't drop that much hair.

I might be wrong tho~ But Nioxin hair tonic really work for me. :wink3:

Zoe mind telling me what is the full name of your nioxin hair tonic? is that for preventing hair fall? coz i'm currently using exence by revivre also for preventing hair fall but i though of trying other brand :P

Edited by pinkybaby

I only tried 3 different brands of hair tonic. They really stop me from dropping that amount of hair before I used them. AND I don't know where's the idea for growing more hair comes from. Because I never heard of it. All I know hair tonic is like a treatment kind of thing to protect your scalp & like giving nutrient to the root or something like that, so that wouldn't drop that much hair.

I might be wrong tho~ But Nioxin hair tonic really work for me. :wink3:

owh... i see.. i shud try hair tonic laa... :P

btw, missy wher did u get that Nioxin hair tonic..? hehe

wanna try lorh.. *wink*

there are 8 series in nioxin ler. you better find out which one is your hair type first... i'm using Nioxin Scalp Treatment System #7. and er.... i think you get nioxin from a lot of salons... and some shops in sungai wang which selling hair supplies. ;)

there are 8 series in nioxin ler. you better find out which one is your hair type first... i'm using Nioxin Scalp Treatment System #7. and er.... i think you get nioxin from a lot of salons... and some shops in sungai wang which selling hair supplies. ;)

*~* thanx 4 the info missy.. :) *wink*

no problemo~ Shins has them already? Last time I can't fnd them in Shins... But some of the things in Shins selling at a marked up price. =/

:inlove: thanks Zoe for the info ...will go find it out this long weekend holiday weeee

no problemo~ Shins has them already? Last time I can't fnd them in Shins... But some of the things in Shins selling at a marked up price. =/

not sure....i always go Sunway one....got stock usually..but can always call first then.....price marked up I am not sure......

:inlove: thanks Zoe for the info ...will go find it out this long weekend holiday weeee

no problemo~ :wink3:

not sure....i always go Sunway one....got stock usually..but can always call first then.....price marked up I am not sure......

i also went to sunway pyramid's one. the SAs generally like to ask me to buy some other stuff that i dont want, but after a while, i became a regular customer, they stopped pushing me to try other brands. but i realize prices for paul mitchell is marked up. but maybe not for nioxin, i'm not sure. :)

Dear all,

Have you guy tried Yun Nam or Sohon Hair Care centres before?

I'm having very bad hair loss problem, need to come my hair is certain way to cover the baldness. I believe this is due my very weak and unhealthy scalp. I get "pimples" on my scalp all the time.

I am not expecting them to do miracles but at least provide me treatment to clean up my scalp and make it healthy again so that my chances to cutting hair fall and possibility of going hair again will look like a possibility.

Having said that I am also worried that they will provide me empty promises, so I'd like to get some feedback from all - thank you.