Sign in to follow this  
lmsf4ever

Size9 High Heels Wanted

just let me a PM with the photo, mostly Vincci cutting is about Size 9-10 heels is suit me the most, wish all of you can help!

prefer the better brand like Aldo, Nine West, Eclipse or something that can last longer 1 so that i get a used shoe also can last longer...

thanks for ur help! :rolleyes:

Edited by lmsf4ever

hi there, i'm also wearing size 9 heels.

these sandals are not difficult to get.

in fact, those no branded shoe shop has that size..

all u gotta do, is look around..

i'm sure you'll find somethin that suits you...

have you tried departmental store? parkson, isetan, jusco n etc...

hi there, i'm also wearing size 9 heels.

these sandals are not difficult to get.

in fact, those no branded shoe shop has that size..

all u gotta do, is look around..

i'm sure you'll find somethin that suits you...

have you tried departmental store? parkson, isetan, jusco n etc...

most of the times will get DISSAPOINTED bcoz once i found that the design is great, then there is no size for me :shocking: , if any 1 want to let go her heels in good cond, just have me a PM, thanks!

most of the times will get DISSAPOINTED bcoz once i found that the design is great, then there is no size for me :shocking: , if any 1 want to let go her heels in good cond, just have me a PM, thanks!

er how about Primavera? and what types of heels are u looking for?

Check out Nine West or Aldo, they have some big sizes available. Cute and comfy adds some plus points. Or Perhaps try Charles & Keith

Edited by Myself

i do wear size 9 or even 10..

n i oni get my shoes in vincci no where else,,

n it is affordable,,

so i don think is a prob for u to get a pair of heel

Edited by jacklyn

Check out Nine West or Aldo, they have some big sizes available. Cute and comfy adds some plus points. Or Perhaps try Charles & Keith

they have charles n keith in malaysia? i know there is prettyfit in mid v, but where is charles n keith?

yeah i concur, vincci, nose have big sizes shoes available or cat whiskers mebbe?:)

Edited by Strawberry Cup Cake

er how about Primavera? and what types of heels are u looking for?

no wherether is strappy or pointy is ok, minimum 2inch! as long as the design is great! got any charles n keith in malaysia? i think only in jb if available in malaysia. yup, nine west and eldo shoe is comfortable but too expensive woh :X ! some times busy on works, got little time to shopping... its good that i found MYB!

thanks every 1 here, so lovely! :wub:

i've 2 or 3 pairs of heels of size 8/9.. it is custom made for the models to wear during a fashion show. only wear once by the models for catwalk. if anyone interested can let me know.. i'll post the pics as soon as possible yea..

waa...size 9 heel..sure very hard to walk..sure pok kai many time then only can walk like normal..hmm..if guy sure die.. T_T

waa...size 9 heel..sure very hard to walk..sure pok kai many time then only can walk like normal..hmm..if guy sure die.. T_T

gentlemen, size 9 is the length of our foot, not the height of the heel! ^_^

size 9-10 is not easy to buy high heel especially pump/covered heel. and wish most of the gal facing the same problem can share her comment and experience, helping each other to get what they want...

B ring

U p

M y

P ost

Like I mentioned in your other thread, I think I might be able to find some Size 40 ( US 9) pumps from Aldo for you. Not too expensive as well. PM if your interested.

Babes,

I think most imported brands have sizes 9/10??

Agrees that Vincci carries pretty large sizes. I get alot of my shoes from there.

Also try Balanciaga and Bonia. I have a couple from there, and it comes in larger sizes.

Just my six pence worth ;)

i know the following brands/outlets do carries big sizes shoes. hope there info useful to everyone

1) vincci

2) nose

3) charles & keith - pavillion

4) pedal works - inside isetan (very comfy)

I think the sad thing is.. anything on display I can't fit!!!

Always have to ask a fren with size 6 feet to tag along with me when I wanna do some shoe shopping LOL

Anyways, try Lewre ;)

QUOTE (lmsf4ever @ Oct 14 2006, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just let me a PM with the photo, mostly Vincci cutting is about Size 9-10 heels is suit me the most, wish all of you can help!

prefer the better brand like Aldo, Nine West, Eclipse or something that can last longer 1 so that i get a used shoe also can last longer...

thanks for ur help! rolleyes.gif

My relatives went to Princess.
They have a series of collection known as the Princess Deluxe - 9 and above
Genuine leather pump shoes and also fashion shoes.
http://www.princess.com.my

QUOTE (lmsf4ever @ Oct 15 2006, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
most of the times will get DISSAPOINTED bcoz once i found that the design is great, then there is no size for me shocking.gif , if any 1 want to let go her heels in good cond, just have me a PM, thanks!

its not easy to make up a size 9 shoes with high heels.
my friend working in footwear . I went and see some shoe making.
he told me.. a size 9 shoe base its expensive.. PLUS! the heels in mass production, only supports up to size 8-9 shoes.
if bigger size..ie- 9 and above, the heels wont fit the shoe base.
unless its custom made or make in large amount. thus= cost will increase.
however, lots of low price XL shoes, are made in bad quality becoz of using improper heel size to fit in a large shoe base..
i recommend Princess deluxe shoes http://www.princess.com.my with their own collection of 9-13 shoes size.
well.. honestly speaking, Local shoe stores will not afford to sell high heels large size.
the cost is expensive and yet the demand and stock turnover is not that profitable as mass production of normal size.
Cheers~*