Sign in to follow this  
cutiepie

Recommendation for mascara~~

Just bought Majolica Majorca's Lash Enamel Glamour Neo from Watsons (S/P RM39.90), it's really nice, can see the effect (thick & not clumpy) in just one coat and the comb brush is easy to manage & easily wipe off those dirty stuff. Other pros: long lasting, lashes were lengthen, glossy effect.

Others i've tried (from Exellent to Fair) :

1) Dramatical Eyes -Almost the same result as MJ, and long lasting too. But too bad, it's not available in M'sia (bought from Taiwai, can be found in HK too).

2) Fiberwig - Lashes become longer, however it is not thick & full for dramatic result, easy to remove.

3) Maybelline & L'oreal - Can't go wrong with these two brands, almost the same result, however, it's not long lasting compared the above 3 brands, i had panda eyes at the end of the day.

4) Estee Lauder & Lancome - As good as the Top 3, however, it's quite pricey.

5) Benefit Bad Gal Lash - Tempted to try due to their advertising gimmick, however, quite disappointed as the lashes are not thicker not longer & the brush is too thick which is difficult to apply, not waterproof somemore.

6) Cyber Colours Twinstar - Recommended by SASA's SA, very disappointed as can't see any difference and there is a powdery smell.

Not tried but heard good reviews:

1) Chanel - All time favourite

2) Skin Food Banana Long Lash Mascara - Cheap & Good

3) Clinique, MAC & Dior - Good but pricey

I have tried:

Lancome Hypnose

Loreal Double Extension

Maybelline lash discovery

ZA Cutie curl..

the best is Kate mascara base + Za Cutie Curl!!!

Best!! No smudge, curls up nicely! :wink3:

:thumbup1:

m using mavala lash serum to thicken and lengthen my lashes

and before i apply mascara i always use mascara base

currently using kate mascara base and silky girl mascara..not bad :thumbup1:

Today i tried something that I dont really bother in my wardrobe for so long. I tried Canmake Quicklash Curler..and I was sooo surprise with the result! I curl my eyelash, then apply Canmake. It really curl, lengthen and hold my eyelash. After that I apply a mascara which doesnt perform at all (Clinique High Impact). Its so surprising how much Canmake help this useless mascara to perform. My eyelash is gorgeous, long, curl...I can even feel my eyelash touched my eye socket..haha!! Amazing that someting I ignored alll the while did a very good job. But its very hard to remove this Canmake gel la. Im not sure if this Canmake product is actually a mascara base or what? A'way to my disappoinment, Canmake counter close edi in all pharmachy juz when Im about to appreciate it :( Anyone have idea where their counter gone to? Im actually looking for their eyelash essence and lip primer. I look eyelash essence in TFS oso like discontinued edi...haizzz....

I'm studying in Japan and I work part-time at a makeup store. The best selling mascara here is Dejavu Fiberwig; everyday there would be at least 3 or 4 people came to buy it. I have never bought it myself, but my friends said that it's really great, esp. for those who want their lashes to look longer. I've read some posts wondering whether Fiberwig is good or not, personally I think it's worth a try! :)

I prefer volumizing mascara,so my best picks are Maybelline Volume Express and Double XL, and Lancome Hypnose :wub:

Flamingo Mascara Rocks! Smudge Free! Only apply warm water to wash away!

Before

Before.jpg

After

After.jpg

But got imitation Flamingo! Beware! lol...

how much you bought it for

yours is 100% authentic a? can recommend the seller?

i very scared of imitations la.

eyes are the easiest part to get infections i kena once

whole week cannot wear contact lens and eyes got so red and watery.

QUOTE (LemonSeed @ Oct 10 2006, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I recommend Estee Lauder Magnascopic Maximum Length Mascara. Easy to apply and does not smudge easily.

Btw, I saw the Fiberwig from Sasa MV also. Was really tempted to buy that 1 but i still got 4 mascara not finished yet. The fiberwig was reccomended in 1 of the issue of the "Nv Ren Wo Zui Da" Magazines. But forgot which issue. According to the magazine, it is 1 of the top seller in Japan.

Hi there Lemon Seed, i overbought this Estee Lauder Magnascopic Maximum Length Mascara.... I'm letting go at about 50% off... Do email me if you or anyone is interested
My email address = beautyguruguru@gmail.com

MAYBE SHE WAS BORN WITH IT!! MAYBE IT'S MABELINE!! biggrin.gif

did u try the new Mabeline Volume express Mascara??
OMG u have to try it... so so so nice one ler..
wont change my mascara ever... unless there is something better then mabeline volume express.... ohmy.gif

AND also LOBE of my life.. LOREAL DUBLE MASCARA!!

lovely work.. make your lash long & thick, nice & eacy to remove.. also wont be messy if u cry..

I recommend Beauty credit Curling Perm Mascara. thumbup1.gif
The natural waxes such as sugar and carnauba helps conditions and protect your eyelashes,
High quality and reasonable price, worthy to try!~ tongue.gif

i've been loyal supporter of Etude House's Henna Fix Proof 10 Mascara. Was skeptical initially since i have been using brands like Maybelline and Sephora's mascara.
But EH's really surprised me with the effects! curled and lengthened lashes, and no discomfort when applying.

and it's relatively cheaper. pretty value for money :)

Higher end: Lancome virtuose, anna sui long
affordable end: Loreal collagene, *majolica majorca lash expander frame plus*, face shop volumising mascara (not sure it they still have it =( )

hi everyone..have u all heard about vidi vici from Korea....what u all think abt this brand..my fren just recommend me the eye-shadow and mas[size="2"][color="#5c6375"]care.....[/color][/size]