Sign in to follow this  
cutiepie

Recommendation for mascara~~

fasio works great for me..i always use waterproof mascara as i sweat a lot..

za cutie curl kinda smudge on me..but i like the brush a lot..so cute and make application so much easier..

all of u may try CHANEL inimitable mascara. It is pretty good, it costs rm102 only. It gives yr lashes r volume, curl and lengthening.

rmk mascara is superb!

but too bad its too pricy..

yes it is

but i hate the removing part,

cz it comes off like small lil particles

which keep goin into my eyes

Fiberwig, Kate (one of the volume mascara), Majorlica Majorca (this is sooooo good for length :) and its cheap, too bad you cant get it in msia,unless shop online), and Maybelline turbo boost. :)

Majorlica Majorca is now available at KLCC watson!!!haha...so glad it is finally available in Malaysia. Not sure about the price though, havnt check it out myself, got the news from my friends.

Ya!! I love Majorlica Majorca's mascara!! (It's really my HG product for lengthening my eyelash!!)

But...I took a long time to remove it with my makeup remover. Any recommended makeup remover for MJ mascara?

Btw, MJ finally arrived at Malaysia!! You can find it at Watson at KL and Malaysia. ^_^

Ya!! I love Majorlica Majorca's mascara!! (It's really my HG product for lengthening my eyelash!!)

But...I took a long time to remove it with my makeup remover. Any recommended makeup remover for MJ mascara?

Btw, MJ finally arrived at Malaysia!! You can find it at Watson at KL and Malaysia. ^_^

the best type of remover is cleansing oil.

:)

estee lauder mascara is great, but a tad too pricey. rimmel mascara is really good too, i heard rimmel is available in malaysia now! isn't it great :D

Peaches, do you know where to get Rimmel in Malaysia? :shocking:

Estee Lauder mascara is awesome. but Im looking for a cheaper alternative <rm50

how much is the Canmake one?

The Canmake Glamorous Fur Mascara is RM30-40. :)

This creates beautiful lashes and didn't smudge a bit even when I wore it from the morning till night!

Thus, I can conclude that this is not only water-proof but also sweat-proof and oil-resistant (a rare and must have property in eye makeup).

I also have the Smudge Block mascara. Creates nice and defined lashes but smudges a little after a long time.

what brand of cleansing oil is good??

the best i've used so far is fancl mild cleansing oil which is not available in msia. Now i am using Shiseido Perfect Oil which is not bad for its price. Fasio ones for me is so-so but i havent tried to use it to remove MJ mascara before. Otherwise u can also try Shu Uemura or MAC.

yup, Rimmel is available in Watsons! im not sure if it available in ALL the Watsons though, only selected ones. :)

there is a booth in watson leisure mall

Thanks, chocolate_91, peaches and ciimoumou!! ^_^

After reading this topic yesterday, I went to Leisure Mall's Watsons to buy some toiletries.

I got a shock when I saw a Rimmel booth!! :shocked:

And a bigger shock when I saw a Majolica Majorca booth!! :shocking:

But there wasn't enough time to check out the products so I may be going today!

What a delightful week~

Edited by shire

hmm.. how about maybelline? it's one of the best drugstore mascara brands.... lol

ya agree~

maybelline is unbeatable :)