Sign in to follow this  
mynicole

Will you feel "uncomfortable" after applying body lotion?

hi, i seldom use body lotion bcause i feel "uncomfortable" after applying the body lotion...wat i mean is i dun feel fresh, i'm feeling some oil thing stick on my skin... :X

is this normal? currently using TheBodyShop Olive Body Butter...very seldom apply... :(

summore i dun have aircon in my room, sumtime the weather very hot until i feel oily if i apply the body lotion...wat should i do? should i stop? or my current body lotion din suit me?

can i get some advise from you :wink3:

Edited by mynicole

mynicole,

maybe the lotion is more suitable for dry climate de

msia is very hot so maybe it doesn't suit us...

i'm using this Vaseline intensive care healthy white lotion...very nice~ seep into my skin very fast and doesnt feel greasy at alL~

make my skin soft n supple~

and i like the smell very much too

hope this helps :D

Edited by yin

Body butters are generally richer in texture and for dry skin.

You might want to use body milks and lotions instead of body butter if you don't like the sticky feeling.

I use body butters only at night before I go to bed as I sleep in an air conditioned room :) For day, I stick to lotions as they're less sticky.

I reckon Body Butters from TBS are really oily.. It's mostly for colder climate or really dry skin~~

I'm totally in love with Palmer's Cocoa butter~~ Love the smell and texture~ Can't wait for the next shower :D

The Body Shop SA told me that you'll need to apply body butter once you got out from shower, or you'll ended up feeling "sticky" since the butter's so rich. Unless if your skin is really dry or you chill in air-conditioned room for most of the time, you can get away w/ regular Lotion. W/ our climate, lotion is good enough, at least for me....

Edited by Myself

ai....thanks frens...

plue...u very jahat ha

i think i need to change la....then very waste the body butter...still alot wo....

where usually u all apply body lotions? whole body? i usually juz apply for the leg....bcause only feel dry there...any recommendation?

thanks a lot

after apply, standing infront of stand fans....feels good....

I have tried synergy hand lotion before......upon drying it feels smooth and not a slightest hint of stickiness......

has some sorta cooling effect too...

ai....thanks frens...

plue...u very jahat ha

i think i need to change la....then very waste the body butter...still alot wo....

where usually u all apply body lotions? whole body? i usually juz apply for the leg....bcause only feel dry there...any recommendation?

thanks a lot

hehe~

nicole dear

if u sked watse the body butter summore left alot...

try applying on ur heels...

even tho it's not cracked... but at least u can moisturize it

heels is the one of the driest place :P

den wear socks to sleep

next morning feet will be so soft!

i also have the same problem. I'm using Johnson baby milk lotion. It helps..other lotions doesnt work for me

hi, i seldom use body lotion bcause i feel "uncomfortable" after applying the body lotion...wat i mean is i dun feel fresh, i'm feeling some oil thing stick on my skin... :X

is this normal? currently using TheBodyShop Olive Body Butter...very seldom apply... :(

summore i dun have aircon in my room, sumtime the weather very hot until i feel oily if i apply the body lotion...wat should i do? should i stop? or my current body lotion din suit me?

can i get some advise from you :wink3:

Actually you can apply a bit of baby powder after you have applied your baby lotion to get rid of the stickiness. That's what i have been doing and it works really well. Helps to make me look fairer too. But don't apply too much though.. a little goes a long way.. :P

I'll get a bit uncomfortable after applying body lotion lor.. like sticky sticky one.. i cannot tahan. but some lotions apply d feels quite cooling one. ^_^

Lotions are meant to be applied after you just got out of the shower. That way the lotion will absorb into your skin very quick. Thats what i do everyday, and i dont get uncomfortable.

Lotions are meant to be applied after you just got out of the shower. That way the lotion will absorb into your skin very quick. Thats what i do everyday, and i dont get uncomfortable.

mm.. i do that also wor.. maybe it's bcuz i applied too much. is it possible? wat lotion are u using?

I guess it depends on how/when you use it. I used to get the uncomfortable feelings whenever i applied lotion to my skin. it happened before i learned that lotion would absorb better into ur skin after you have showered

Edited by pinkybabe