Sign in to follow this  
reenagan

Wedding Gown

Check on www.neoweddinggown.com You can call Erin. I got so excited with my dresses. Actually spend about RM 730 for my WG and RM 380 for my EG. The quality is reasonable comparing to the material and definately I will go back to her again. I am getting another EG first since my AD is mid of next year and I have not decide what other design for my WG.

Another advice would be that you should look at what you really want on internet or magazine - save them and show to Erin. If anything lace you should expect to pay more because lacy are expensive. Many variety of lace but you need to discuss with Erin because she knows her material.

I'm not that keen to buy from ebay or China because they dont offer after sales service ie. alteration and you can't view the quality of the material. Cheap is not necessary good and it's once in a lifetime. If you can afford more than RM 2K maybe you can go to Pretty in White or After Twelve.

Check on www.neoweddinggown.com You can call Erin. I got so excited with my dresses. Actually spend about RM 730 for my WG and RM 380 for my EG. The quality is reasonable comparing to the material and definately I will go back to her again. I am getting another EG first since my AD is mid of next year and I have not decide what other design for my WG.

Another advice would be that you should look at what you really want on internet or magazine - save them and show to Erin. If anything lace you should expect to pay more because lacy are expensive. Many variety of lace but you need to discuss with Erin because she knows her material.

I'm not that keen to buy from ebay or China because they dont offer after sales service ie. alteration and you can't view the quality of the material. Cheap is not necessary good and it's once in a lifetime. If you can afford more than RM 2K maybe you can go to Pretty in White or After Twelve.

Hey!!! Thanks so much for the info. I will also check out the other 2 shops u mentioned. :) Looks like neoromantic is quite affordable. :) Thanks again ya!

Hi everyone sorry for the missing in action for sometime.... i've collected my gown from Neoromantic. I'm very happy with it.

I am also a member for another wedding forum. I posted there that i have problem storing the gown and Jacky (Neoromantic's staff) read the post and PM me advising me how to store it, So nice of her !! I'm so touch :)

Edited by erine pink