Sign in to follow this  
simonne

What have you bought for CNY ?

Well well , i 'm goin for casual this time so that i can wear them on normal days. I bought slack / pants from Padini Authentics and a pink soft velvet pants from Giordano.

Top - still searching for a nice one smile.gif

babes, you can post your shopping pics here wink.gif

New Year Shopping Spree

Edited by shadowprincess

hmm...

didn't specifically reserve them for CNY

but did try to keep myself from wearing the new clothes jsut to make it special during the holiday. hee wub.gif

bought some skirts, some jeans, some tops, some jackets, some accessories... something like tat.

i don't particularly shop for CNY. Whenever i see a nice pc of clothing, i'll try it on and if it looks good on me, i'll buy it (regardless of the time of the year). Coz usually for CNY season, a lot of clothes will look CNY-like so... seems a bit inapropriate for other normal times.

bought some tops,skirts and earrings....have yet 2 find a nice bag...bought few shoes..haha

yes i agree.. a lot of sny clothes is either red red or flowery... Not appropriate for other time to wear.

But KL no nice place to shop shop leh.. all the same chain store with boring clothes... sigh....

i don't particularly shop for CNY. Whenever i see a nice pc of clothing, i'll try it on and if it looks good on me, i'll buy it (regardless of the time of the year). Coz usually for CNY season, a lot of clothes will look CNY-like so... seems a bit inapropriate for other normal times.

Me too.. I buy clothes that is nice regardless of whether its new year or not and regardless if I need the clothes or not. Nice, cheap.s... I sapu. The difference is, new year I also buy many new year clothes! haha. I am an addict to nice cheap clothes.

Bought some shirts, jeans, khakis...

Still looking for a pair of shoes.....

I just bought a clutch bag and a few tops (not the 'festive' kind though, which I bought last month, I think). I've a pair of shoes that I just wore once, guess it can be considered as 'new' year shoes. biggrin.gif I did purposely go and find new clothes for new year, but rarely find those I like.

i juz bought 2 shirt, 2 pants and 1 skirt oni tis year... kinda less lar compare from pass year... planning to buy 1 more shirt... enuff rite... hehehe...

i over-bought. hahahaha.. bought like about 9 tops, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 skirts, and one pair of heels.

a darn red Hush Puppies CNY boxer with a "Fook" on it. hahaha..

selling quite cheap at Jaya Jusco. akkakaka...

3 t-shirts, 1 long sleeves shirt, 1 shorts and 1 Levi's engineered Jeans.

thats all. and i'm now broke lo..

frolic_pjann, you're like the shoes freak while |PigLeT| is like the skirts freak! hehe..

beside those i bought in hong kong, went to sg wang alst 2 days....bought 3 jeans and 3 pair of heels from nose biggrin.gif

this cny actually has no intention to shop a lot.. but somehow... here and there.. i bought quite a lot of stuff

4 tops

3 skirts

3 pants

2 shoes

some accessories...