Sign in to follow this  
sparkee

Dr Nano & Meso Nano - Illegal - Buyers Beware

Dear Readers,

Kindly note that Dr Nano & Meso Nano treatments are totally illegal in the cosmetic world from my recent conversation with the Bureau of Pharmaceutical Ministry of Health Malaysia.

In Singapore, it is totally BANNED too!

For you readers, I am sure you would have seen Dr Nano's advertisement on bill boards especially around the streets of KL and also at Beauty Exhibitions.

Please note that using pressure guns to inject any substances into the body is illegal as this can only be practised by DOCTORS.

Many people has experienced the following:-

a) bleeding on the injected areas;

cool.gif excruciating pain upon administering the procedure;

c) extended blue black marks on the injected areas;

d) prolong pain and scars on the injected areas;

e) suspicion on the quality of solution injected into the body as it may well be sourced from CHINA - just as the case of Cherro

And to my horror, those pressure guns are actually meant for Inoculate (injection) PIGS in Europe!

So unless, you deem yourself as ANIMALS, the onus is up to u!

QUOTE (sparkee @ Aug 23 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Readers,

Kindly note that Dr Nano & Meso Nano treatments are totally illegal in the cosmetic world from my recent conversation with the Bureau of Pharmaceutical Ministry of Health Malaysia.

In Singapore, it is totally BANNED too!

For you readers, I am sure you would have seen Dr Nano's advertisement on bill boards especially around the streets of KL and also at Beauty Exhibitions.

Please note that using pressure guns to inject any substances into the body is illegal as this can only be practised by DOCTORS.

Many people has experienced the following:-

a) bleeding on the injected areas;

cool.gif excruciating pain upon administering the procedure;

c) extended blue black marks on the injected areas;

d) prolong pain and scars on the injected areas;

e) suspicion on the quality of solution injected into the body as it may well be sourced from CHINA - just as the case of Cherro

And to my horror, those pressure guns are actually meant for Inoculate (injection) PIGS in Europe!

So unless, you deem yourself as ANIMALS, the onus is up to u!

hahhhhh.. r u sure about this??? omggg..
coz i just sign up the dr nano treatment not long ago... but they advertised their beauty treatment - dr nano slim jet everywhere .. in all major newspaper, magazines, billboards,
if really not safe, then y our government let them do this like nobody business??

it is banned becoz of its unsafe method or serum thing or the ject? i heard that malaysia dun allow inject kind of thing 4 asthetic purpose rite? like inject vit c into ur skin....well, thnx 4 ur in4..do update us more...=)

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Aug 25 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it is banned becoz of its unsafe method or serum thing or the ject? i heard that malaysia dun allow inject kind of thing 4 asthetic purpose rite? like inject vit c into ur skin....well, thnx 4 ur in4..do update us more...=)

Inject Vit-C is also ilegal? I was given free jab by a doctor in Kepong. Why govnment didn't stop them?

QUOTE (confuse14 @ Aug 24 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahhhhh.. r u sure about this??? omggg..
coz i just sign up the dr nano treatment not long ago... but they advertised their beauty treatment - dr nano slim jet everywhere .. in all major newspaper, magazines, billboards,
if really not safe, then y our government let them do this like nobody business??

Err all i can say is 'Welcome to Malaysia' a place where everthing also 'BOLEH' with everyone having the "TIDAK APA' attitude.

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Aug 25 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whether it is injection by means of syringe or pressure jet or pressure gun, all these are not allowed for aesthetic purposes.

[quote name='anniequek' date='26 August 2009 - 08:30 AM' timestamp='1251246655' post='568514']
QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Aug 25 2009, 09:01 PM) it is banned becoz of its unsafe method or serum thing or the ject? i heard that malaysia dun allow inject kind of thing 4 asthetic purpose rite? like inject vit c into ur skin....well, thnx 4 ur in4..do update us more...=)

Inject Vit-C is also ilegal? I was given free jab by a doctor in Kepong. Why govnment didn't stop them?
[/quote]
omg!!

[quote name='sparkee' date='27 August 2009 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1251374285' post='568662']
QUOTE (confuse14 @ Aug 24 2009, 10:57 AM) hahhhhh.. r u sure about this??? omggg..

Err all i can say is 'Welcome to Malaysia' a place where everthing also 'BOLEH' with everyone having the "TIDAK APA' attitude.
[/quote]

i have just signed up for a mini stem cell facial package. Wat shd i do?