Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

How Calculative are You?

Are you a Calculative person in a relationship?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Calculative person in a relationship?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Never

Ok.. when it comes to a relationship, are you calculative?

meaning that for example.. you pay for the lunch for both of you and your partner.. for dinner.. you ask him/her to pay because you paid for lunch just now and he/she should pay this time instead of you.. this is calculative..

so Are you a Calculative person??

sorry peeps.. maybe i should say:-

No as in you are not a person now..

Never means.. in the past or future.. you are never ever be a calculative person in a relationship!

hah! i went through certains things similar to LT. now i'm still not calculative but things are smooth cause we are in sharing mode. in fact, i'm told not to spend so much now. hehehe... biggrin.gif

well... im not calculative person.... biggrin.gif neither with bf or anyone... if wanna paid for others, u should not hope that that person ll pay it back for u... but well yes, u still can wish, if that person didnt? is he/she let u disppointed? i think la, if u r a calculative person, then u must very tired... cos u need to calculate all the time... which person already paid back for u, and which person havent.... dry.gif

being calculative wont bring u anywhere..esp if d both of u r still students

i pay most of the time.. all i want from his is his heart and for him to be there.. when money comes into the issue i dun mind.. coz i wanna have fun together..

well usually the guy pays lar..

but if she wants to pay.. then i no hal lo

well...if i feel like i dun hav enough cash on one particular date...then what 2 do la, he'd pay 4 it lorr... hehe...anywayz, i'm not really calculative in dis matter until sometimes i really feel as if i overspent on my ex. rolleyes.gif

paying~ talking about paying, right..

some girls think if everytime their boyfriends pay is superb-cool!

which i dont agree. moreover we're still students??

he got his $, i got my $

so just sometime he pays, sometime i pay-lor! dont have to be everytime also he pay,right... if everytime he pay, i feel like i'm more like a 'chicken' in cantonese.

not meh? those also everytime the guy pay only..

unless we're married-la~ then different case tongue.gif

what's the difference between 'no' and 'never' ?

hmm..think tht never means u've not thought of being calculative b4..it's like it's not even in ur dictionary..hehe..tht's wat i think...

hmm..think tht never means u've not thought of being calculative b4..it's like it's not even in ur dictionary..hehe..tht's wat i think...

then how is it possible to answer correctly without having prior knowledge and understanding of the other options?

ooppss.. soli lah.. i didnt realize that jus now!! doh.gif

i didn't know what to choose. i pakai tembak only.

hmmm... my money is my money, his money is my money too? tongue.gif

actually i dun mind la. if i wan 2 go 4 more expensiv meals i'll offer to treat him. but sumtimes guy spend money unnecessarily so i also malas jimat for him.

I'd be lying if I said I'm never calculative. I voted 'sometimes' because I keep it in mind whenever someone spent money on me so I can spend money on the person back in return. Also, I don't earn much, so if the tab's too high, and I didn't eat much in comparison, I'll suggest that we go dutch.

Usually give and take. *is a fan of equality*

Never.

I am never calculative on him & he is never calculative on me~ When it comes 2 $$ the both of us think tat as long as we are happy~ then it is fine~

Most of the time~ almost 100% he is the one who is paying~ he feels tat its his responsibility 2 pay or 2 spend every cent in this r/s~

If i spend him for meal or buy him smth~ I feel happy cz i think tat it is one of the way to pamper him~

He is never being calculative when it comes to me~ y should i? smile.gif

then how is it possible to answer correctly without having prior knowledge and understanding of the other options?

hmm..i dunno...it's up 2 ur interpretaion,rite? huh.gif

hmm..i dunno...it's up 2 ur interpretaion,rite? huh.gif

i think it's ok to have both the 'no' and 'never' selection. those who were calculative before and have since changed can answer 'no'. those who believe they have never been calculative a single moment in their life and also in the future ie in their entire life, can answer 'never'. biggrin.gif

i think it's ok to have both the 'no' and 'never' selection. those who were calculative before and have since changed can answer 'no'. those who believe they have never been calculative a single moment in their life and also in the future ie in their entire life, can answer 'never'. biggrin.gif

good suggestion.... biggrin.gif