Sign in to follow this  
young_princess

Where to go for facial?

Bella.

Unlike venus, I do sign up for full course. They actually do give you more discount and personally for me, it's more worth it. Esp during their promos, they give out lots of discounts on facials (p.s. you can ask them for more stuff too...:teehee:). And I don't like going to different places for facials. I'm wary of the products they use on my skin. If you're not sure then try it once. When you feel the facial is working for you then only sign for the whole course. :)

can anyone tell me where this CRES beauty saloon n CN Beauty??are they still offering 1st trial thingie? is it good to go to all this 1st trial thingie?cos too costly to do facial in kl...poor me..

hey nicole.. u r same like me... hahaha.. :P i oso dun like to sign up for course.. i will go for facial whn i wan to.. i told those consultant too.. but i knew tat they will say if u sign up for the course thn u can come any time too.. flexible n it's cheaper thn whn u like to facial thn jz come over.. so they will calculate the amt for u loh.. haha.. say it's nt worth it la n etc.. but i say one thing.. i dun care bout the $$.. pay much oso is my $$ wat.. if got $$ i like to pay hw expensive the facial i oso think is worth it.. n i dun like paying tat much in one shot.. feel like my $$ being control like tat.. ahha.. really work u knw.. u can try it next time.. :P somemore i dun like stick to only one facial saloon.. wanna try out alot...

yeah we 're same kinda of ppl... :P

but so many saloon u tried, which 1 is more cheaper & service is good wan (no cakap-cakap beatician)

i do my facial at Zenzi located at Damansara Utama...Not bad as they are using Sothy'sprod....furthermore the price is reasonable as well....

How's the service there and their extraction skill? what about pricing?

yeah we 're same kinda of ppl... :P

but so many saloon u tried, which 1 is more cheaper & service is good wan (no cakap-cakap beatician)

erm .. so far i dun think there is a cheaper place n haf good service.. haha.. if got such thing, thn i gonna be their 1st customer dy.. too bad.. most of the time i encounter is service good bt price is not tat cheap.. <_< u can try out bella.. thier service is good bt quite pricey.. bt u can choose wat type of facial u wan la.. try out the cheaper one n c whether ur skin suitable for it or not.. their product is quite good.. currently i'm using it..

can anyone tell me where this CRES beauty saloon n CN Beauty??are they still offering 1st trial thingie? is it good to go to all this 1st trial thingie?cos too costly to do facial in kl...poor me..

the first time trial is all year promotion....as long as u never been there..u can take this promotion...

its quite worth ...at rm49.90. u can have a try.

i did try and now i already signed up a course there...hehe :P

erm .. so far i dun think there is a cheaper place n haf good service.. haha.. if got such thing, thn i gonna be their 1st customer dy.. too bad.. most of the time i encounter is service good bt price is not tat cheap.. <_< u can try out bella.. thier service is good bt quite pricey.. bt u can choose wat type of facial u wan la.. try out the cheaper one n c whether ur skin suitable for it or not.. their product is quite good.. currently i'm using it..

where got? still the price range mou?

leonard drake

I just went to Leonard Drake for facial - Deep Pore treatment. It's been years since I last went for facial. :doh: And experience in LD was great~~!!! A tad too expensive (RM198, after discount RM138.60) but for my face's sake, can't do much about it~~ Gonna go back there in another 3 weeks time for another treatment~~

Throughout the treatment, the ladies provided me face, arm, shoulder massages, mild peeling, extractions, cool mask, serum etc~~ After the treatment, as expected, my face is red-spotted, but an hour later, it turned to pink so not too awful :D

I just went to Leonard Drake for facial - Deep Pore treatment. It's been years since I last went for facial. :doh: And experience in LD was great~~!!! A tad too expensive (RM198, after discount RM138.60) but for my face's sake, can't do much about it~~ Gonna go back there in another 3 weeks time for another treatment~~

Throughout the treatment, the ladies provided me face, arm, shoulder massages, mild peeling, extractions, cool mask, serum etc~~ After the treatment, as expected, my face is red-spotted, but an hour later, it turned to pink so not too awful :D

will the beautician very annoying? keep asking u sign for package?

which branch u went?

Actually, she didn't at all ask me to sign up for any packages. She just said that it's more worthwhile to go for packages instead of going for individual sessions. She asked me to think about it. Just like that :D

I went to the one in 1 Utama.

i'm just go to my facial yesterday at my friend salon...well, for me she's my first beauty consultant and the only...ha ha, after i go to her, i dont think i will change to others ady...no why, just because there's too many salon and i am very lazy to choose...as long as my face got no problems after go to her, then everything is alright...:P

normally many salon said first trial at very low price, but some of them keep asking u to sign their course...many of my friends told me this...

Guest shuwen84

CRES won the editor's award :clapclap:

I'm doing facial there

hey babes

i wanna ask, for the CRES first trial rm49++, issit only refreshing trial?

what is the refreshing trial like? no extractions?

i have blemised skin, i wont benefit from refreshing trial?

for the next facial and so on, how much is it?

thanks if someone can tell me.

Sep issue - CLEO magazine got 50% voucher to a facial service at Kose

dunno wanna go or not????

if u go..let me know how much is the price after discount n wat they do for u k? hehe thanks! :D

hey babes

i wanna ask, for the CRES first trial rm49++, issit only refreshing trial?

what is the refreshing trial like? no extractions?

i have blemised skin, i wont benefit from refreshing trial?

for the next facial and so on, how much is it?

thanks if someone can tell me.

the rm49++ is not refreshing trial.the facial treatment worth RM220. BioCell el Skin Clarifying Therapy which consists of 3 masks... :thumbup1:

Guest shuwen84

the rm49++ is not refreshing trial.the facial treatment worth RM220. BioCell el Skin Clarifying Therapy which consists of 3 masks... :thumbup1:

ooh ic ..yay!! :clapclap:

then how much for the 2nd treatment and so on if i dont want to take packages?

Ehm.... I saw the opinion abt some saloon, most of them maybe right.

BUT..... what i wanna said is, CRES WELLNESS was really good!!! :thumbup1:

U know, i always looking for a good saloon to take care of my skin. I tried many b4, but no one can make me satisfication. ^_^

My friend recommend me to CW for the 1st trial. Just paid RM49.90, u can really enjoy full set of facial trt(RM220 for the normal price). Firstly, i think tat was just a normal facial or some kind just do half thing. But, it really a full set, need abt 1½hours.

The staffs in this saloon was really friendly and nice. I spend abt 2 hours at there, their consultation was really professional. :clapclap:

U know, i always looking for a good saloon to take care of my skin. I tried many b4, but no one can make me satisfication. ^_^

My friend recommend me to CW for the 1st trial. Just paid RM49.90, u can really enjoy full set of facial trt(RM220 for the normal price). Firstly, i think tat was just a normal facial or some kind just do half thing. But, it really a full set, need abt 1½hours.

The staffs in this saloon was really friendly and nice. I spend abt 2 hours at there, their consultation was really professional. :clapclap:

I heard Cres b4. But Doraemon, which branch u go? I hope to try also! I read some message from them, the kepong branch was not so good. Which branch else i can try??

my fren said there's a facial shop called RIGI II did a facial treatment on a gurl..

then dunno what mistake that they made.. the gurl face nearly "rosak"/" hui rong"...arr..dunno how to say in

eng....

so scary~ now the gurl went to sg for treatment i guess

then heard that the tauke paid so much to the gurl until have to close down the shop and taken over by another tauke

Edited by yin

but i understand that their facial at normal price is very expensive... ^_^