Sign in to follow this  
weN

Oil seeds..

i still have no idea of what is milia

Whiteheads are closed from the skin's surface by cellular debris at the follicle opening. Because they are closed from oxygen they do not oxidize or turn brown. They form a light or yellow-white lump and are called milia (or milium, singular). When bacteria is added to these plugs, the condition can lead to acne.

so milia=whiteheads?

or milia is a result of white heads that looks like acne?

oh so milia = oilseeds! thanks sunnysmile =D

is the treatment cream in the link useful? anyone used that b4? it says the milia disappear after three days..

Aiyo ladyjo..

too obvious..*hemm hmm..

i hope the cellnique eye care for milia works fine for you ;)

over moistuire /dirts e.g from make up will caused milia around ur sensitive eye area.

Aiyo ladyjo..

too obvious..*hemm hmm..

i hope the cellnique eye care for milia works fine for you ;)

over moistuire /dirts e.g from make up will caused milia around ur sensitive eye area.

Where can get cellnique eye care for milia? & how much is it?

Where can get cellnique eye care for milia? & how much is it?

CONTOUR RENEWAL II

Designed to remove oil clogged or milia around eye contour area. Noticeable results after one week of application.

Retail selling 5ml RM59

ladyjo bought one :thumbup1:

any enquiries do pm me la k

CONTOUR RENEWAL II

Designed to remove oil clogged or milia around eye contour area. Noticeable results after one week of application.

Retail selling 5ml RM59

where can i get it from Ipoh

Edited by Serene

CONTOUR RENEWAL II

Retail selling 5ml RM59

aiyo...y tell the whole world i bought that from you wo...kekeke

anyways, my post earlier was when i have not used CONTROL RENEWAL II. Now that i have used it. Its good. I actually have a lot of white heads along the bridge of my nose, i believe due to my specs. It has smoothen up a great deal and some of the white heads decided to *pop*..hehehe. Well my white heads have never voluntarily goes *pop* for sure.

To sum it all...I would vote :thumbup1::thumbup1: for the product la

:wub:

yeah, i second ladyjo. i m using cellnique too n its excellent! :thumbup1: i actually called n asked bout reiko's service n was told it costs at least RM200++!

i love cellnique's products.. :wub:

yeah, i second ladyjo. i m using cellnique too n its excellent! :thumbup1: i actually called n asked bout reiko's service n was told it costs at least RM200++!

i love cellnique's products.. :wub:

yeah.. i use VL's products and go to VL for facials and the last time I went they told me millia/oil seed extraction is charged per oil seed... ^_^

Since everyone is raving about cellnique.. I shall try too! :D

Had those annoying white bumps too but not anymore. The milia around my upper eyelids had since cleared away after I began using the naturalis milia cream . Glad that the product works well for me :lol: . Took just a litter over a week to get rid of those annoying little milia that I had for years. :clapclap:

Had those annoying white bumps too but not anymore. The milia around my upper eyelids had since cleared away after I began using the naturalis milia cream . Glad that the product works well for me :lol: . Took just a litter over a week to get rid of those annoying little milia that I had for years. :clapclap:

where to find naturalis products? :)

oil seed is caused by dehydration and not oiliness contrary to popular belief. when someone uses something very high in moisture, an oil seed, which has already been formed prior to using the product, surfaces therefore the person will automatically assume that the oil seed is caused by the product used. hydration is discontinued and the oil seed remains there. notice how oil seeds are prone on the eye area? this is because the eye area is particularly dry.

so.... my advice is to continue moisturising when you see an oil seed. unless it's too big already then you'll have to go see a beautician to get the oil seed removed.

Edited by cheesymissy

I get mine removed when I go for facials. The beautician usually steams my face first before extraction.

But I'll let you in on this first, it hurts :P

thx for the reply =)

Similar topic found and merged. Kindly do a search prior to creating a new topic to keep the forum neater. Thanks! :)

i have many oil seeds around my eyes area, but the oil seeds are in the skin , as in it is not bump up the surface

i use beautyline multipurpose cream (for face) but it also can be applied on oil seeds area. my oil seeds dissapear in just 3-4 days time. love it so much.

this cream has slightly peeling effect, just have to apply very thin layer on face.. it even out my skin tone and smoothen my face.

i really wish to recommend to ppl with oil seeds problem. but i m not too sure with those oil seeds that bump up on the surface of the skin. coz i dont have that experience. but for those inner skin, this product is definitely a great buy!