Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Make Up For Ever Price List

The lady in 1Utama was great too~~!! She let me tried the foundation even if I just bought star powder. She cleansed my face and put on the foundation and applied blush for me. She kept saying that I didn't have to buy but I must try their products~~ I was so happy with her service that I wanna get the foundation from them when my MAC finishes :D

Anyway, shimmergal, how do you find the lift concealer?

the lift concealer was recommended by Kassie :D

got 3 shades only...

the lift concealer was recommended by Kassie :D

got 3 shades only...

actually the lift concealer have mpre than 3 shades...

no 1 >> pink beige

no 2 >> dark beige (no stock for now) have to wait untill next shipman.........

no 3 >> neutral beige

no 4 >> golden beige

is the liquid liner good???

MUFE have 2 type of liquid liner

1) COLOR LINER (RM59)

rich in pigment, available in mat or iridescent colors. It shapes the eyes by intensifying them, in harmony with the tones of your make up, for a very striking result. The integrated applicator draws precise lines quickly.

2) Waterproof Eyeliner (RM64)

This wtp e/liner is designed to hold up under any conditions (underwater, under spotlights, in tropical climates, etc.). **even the syncronise swimmer also use this** It is highly pigmented and gives sharp, intense, long-lasting lines. The special brush inside the cap makes it easy to apply

if u dun mind do try the ''PEARLY WATERPROOF EYELINER PENCIL'' << BEST SELLER >> RM54

Water-resistant and highly concentrated in pigments, Pearly Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil gives a stable, luminous finish in any situation. Pencil lines traced on the inside of the eye do not run. The delicate, subtly iridescent texture intensifies the eyes and lights up the eyelids with ultra-fine mother-of-pearl, without any oily effect

shall try that!!!

Tammy, MUFE does have a bronzer but I don't know whats the price in M'sia. Its selling for USD 32 here.

IPB Image

Sun Tan Bronzing Powder SPF 8

Sun Tan Bronzing Powder warms up the complexion while offering moderate protection from the sun (SPF 8 ). It gently evens out the tone and is ideal for a healthy-looking, tanned, slightly iridescent finish.

To use: Apply using the powder puff contained in the case, or a brush for greater transparency.

Professional Tip:

Ideal as a blusher to naturally revitalize the color in the cheeks, as though you have spent a day in the sun. You can also use Sun Tan Bronzing Powder to add perspective to the face by applying it in gentle strokes.

*taken from Sephora*

Edited by weN

Lift Concealer (RM59)

http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/5720/2002...P12661_hero.jpg

More than just a concealer! It contains tensine, an active ingredient with skin-firming properties for the eye area, and vitamins A and E, which regenerate the skin. This multi-purpose product also conceals specific, darker areas (brown spots, blotches, etc.) and can be used as a highlighter on the more prominent parts of the face (cheekbones, forehead, and chin) for added radiance.

bought this today, it's RM61 now... :)

I bought lift concealer @ RM 61 and make up base @ RM 70 @ Parkson 1U, the malay SA is nice, she free a cleasing water for me.... :clapclap::clapclap:

Kassie, the SA ask me 2 apply concealer after liquid foundation, is the way correct ???

1 more q, I bought green base to cover my cheek, after apply the base should I wait fews minutes den foundation or no need ?? :???::???::???:

Thank ya.... :praisegod:

Edited by tarrytng

tarry, yes you shd apply concealer after if you are using liquid foundation. :)

btw, the price of the lift concealer increase again. it's rm70 now. ^_^

makeup forever has 2 types of concealer. one is lift concealer and the other.. i can't rmb the name. But the price for the lift concealer is rm70 and the other is rm100. The rm100 one has rather good coverage IMO. very good, waterproof but it's kinda drying. So if you have very dry skin you can't use this. The lift concealer on the other hand is not so drying, the coverage is medium. You can try out at the counters and see. :)

for makeup base, i heard makeup forever's one is not bad. MAC's prep and prime has lots of good reviews too. U may want to try them out. If looking for lowend, i suggest try skinfood ba..

p/s: it's kind out topic to ask her ba. here's for MUFE's price list. :blush:

Edited by cherriegal

now im contemplating in buying MAC Super Finish Concealer the one in pot. Or MUFE Extreme Concealer.

hmmmm...

to cover my acne marks. my skin is beige. so the acne marks (red) so visible from far.

any babes know why the counter in parkson was closed? :(

err which parkson did you mean? As far as i'm concern, the ones in 1u and sunway pyramid are still around. I think there's one in KLCC also.

hi,

do u sell anything like yanko products. i heard its for a more glowing n brightening skin

err which parkson did you mean? As far as i'm concern, the ones in 1u and sunway pyramid are still around. I think there's one in KLCC also.

You're right, Make up forever only has 3 counters in Malaysia; KLCC, Sunway Piramid and 1U.

You can check out the addresses and phone numbers from their website.

Extreme Camouflage Cream RM100

Full Cover is perfect for concealing the most extreme flaws, such as scars, severe skin damage, beauty spots, depigmentation or birthmarks. It can even hide tattoos. Waterproof and long-lasting, it holds even under extreme conditions thanks to its perfectly stable formula. It evens the skin tone and camouflages imperfections for a long period of time.

Camouflage cream RM70

if anyone's interested.

Edited by h.e.v.n