Sign in to follow this  
veron

oversized boobs

hie..anyone here facing an oversized boobs?its very tiring sometimes and i cant fit into baby tees and alot other clothings..is there any way to reduce the size or watsoever?

yea, it's kinda disturbing at times when you get unwanted attention and cant fit into dresses you'd love to buy.

but nevertheless, im proud of mine. smile.gif a woman should be proud of her assets and make full use of it! smile.gif

I had a friend of at least C or D cup during primary school, always told me that she's being assaulted by the eyes of some strange men everywhere. She looked weird to me because she was a bit chubby at that time, but when I saw her again during secondary school, she was quite thin and looked stunning, because her big boobs and average body shape makes her look good in any clothes. So I guess sometimes big boobs is not a problem, if you're tall and thin enough.

yea..i realized that..but its still so big..and sometimes i cant get myself some nice lingerie bcos usually those nice ones range from A to C only..its very saddening

there was this once i swim a lot to keep fit. i did lose weight alrite but from my boobs! darn sad wei. thighs and tummy still big. sad.gif

my breast too big liao.. i think E cup jor.. everytime I go buy bra, ask the girl for largest size but sometimes cannot fit my size ler...

Very mafan with oversized breast cause when walking/jumping hor.. ppl will stare at it de... thts why i always ask my sis walk infront of me, haha.

But the good thing is oversized breast can cover my tummy lo hehe

yea..i realized that..but its still so big..and sometimes i cant get myself some nice lingerie bcos usually those nice ones range from A to C only..its very saddening

hihi veron,

i feel for u as well... so hard to get lingerie n blouse here when have big boobs, i have E/F, depending on style n cutting, so most of the pretty cute bras don't have my size... even shirts too small n can't button... i m proud of my assets but don't want to deal with back pain... esp when period time... man... even exercise is a pain... can't jog coz the bouncing is painful too... :(

Hi Gals,

In regards to exercising, the brand of sports bra that I wear is Berlei Shock Absorber (the best sports bra ever!). I bought them many years ago in UK (I'm sure you can get it in Mail Order/Internet Order), however it is quite pricey (but its good quality so it lasts). To maintain your breast shape and avoid any pain during exercise is far more important. I have never been able to buy good quality sports bra for the more privilege ladies here in Malaysia.

I haven't bought bras in Malaysia for a long time so I dunno exactly my size here (I wear 34C in Victoria Secret's bras). I would think that bra size should be the same internationally but as I've seen on TV (HK or Taiwan shows) that claim the lady is wearing a C cup which I believe is a much smaller size than mine. That's why I start to wonder if cup sizes actually measures differently in different region.

Anyway, hope my info on the sports bra help.

when u hv big boobs, make sure ur bra is comfy enuff for u and support ur breast..!!

my size is 85 CUP F.. its hard to find the cute bra which selling cheap at any department store..and i cant wear baby tee or V cut since my boobs attracts lots of attention!

i wear triumph and xixili bras..its quite pricey, rm80-90, but i really need a decent bra to support my breast..gravity will make our boob sagging rite?

i really reccomend xixili bras especially the lycra!! the first time i bought xixili bras, the SA teach me how to wear the bras, how to wash them and how to keep them..yeah, its sound silly but we really need to know these stuff! the xixili bras support my breast perfectly..my breast doesnt look saggy but it lift up my breast!

i wear it for exercise too..bounce no more!!

last time have quite a big boobs.. luckily reduced ady when i slimmed down.. seriously very hard for girls with big boobs to exercise and always get unwanted attention.. :(