Sign in to follow this  
Celine Ee

now day, paties thief are so Professional and selective

i were no experince that panties steal by panties thief until yesterday

yesterday around 8.00pm , i were hanging my washer panties at front of my single story house , then i found that one Uncle around 50-60 year old piping me and pass by front of my house twince. i never suspect something until today morning i were found lot of paties that i hanging over night are missing

BUT is selected design only !!!
my sister in law are joking why the thief just steal all over then separate at he home

some more the thief are re-arrange the balance (not steal one)of panties in order of color and design , (better then me hanging) !!!

and yesterday night were raining, thank GOD the thief pull the Garment rack in the cover roof place

and most fantast is thief put RM 150 in once of panties
( but can't cover the loss)

did you think this maniac thief are totally loss the mind we can't imagine what the fxxk he thinking

below is the trophy for the thief

my younger cousin
1 square brief - white (survive)
1 mini tanga - pink (steal)
1 g string lacy - light blue (steal)
1 tiny triangel/see thru - wine (steal)

my
1 low waist tanga- red (survive)
1 g string - metalic green (steal)
1 thong lacy/see thru - dark purple (steal)
1 brasil / ribbon - orange (survice)

sister in law
1 g string - metalic yellow (steal)
1 g string see thru/ butterfly shape- black (steal)
1 g string -metalic/ loop shape- green (steal)
1 thong see thru /reflecting color night - orange (steal)
1 Y string / reflecting color night - red (steal)
2 low waist tange black - (survice)

now day , we are decide to hanging in bathroom

QUOTE (Celine Ee @ Sep 23 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yesterday around 8.00pm , i were hanging my washer panties at front of my single story house , then i found that one Uncle around 50-60 year old piping me and pass by front of my house twince. i never suspect something until today morning i were found lot of paties that i hanging over night are missing

my sister in law are joking why the thief just steal all over then separate at he home

some more the thief are re-arrange the balance (not steal one)of panties in order of color and design , (better then me hanging) !!!

and yesterday night were raining, thank GOD the thief pull the Garment rack in the cover roof place

did you think this maniac thief are totally loss the mind we can't imagine what the fxxk he thinking

my younger cousin

my

sister in law

Those people are effing sick ranting.gif
That uncle u talk about seriously needs some psychiatrist and treaments for his weird behaviour.
Becafreful of him,next time who knows he will be more daring such as to peeping u while u bath and worse comes to worse he rape or attemmpt to rape u
Nowdays,rapist isnt just limited to young strong guys.Even fragile old 60 year old granfather also can rape young women .
Imagine that

I just hate it when people steals my undergarments.
I gt pissed off when a few sets of my lingerie gt stolen while I left them hanging on the outside to dry
Those lingeries I cant back is my favourite and limited edition somemore.
Total loss for 3 sets are rm 1000 crybaby.gif

Now,with the hidden CCTV I installed,so far,my lingeries never go missing again,thank God

Ceiline,

You and your cousin and sister-in-law are G Strings fan looking at the list of items stolen. I had posted a forum in the other section regarding dring your panties, wonder have you read it.

My story is when I enter my colleague's bathroom the other day I discovered that she hung her sexy G Strings in the bathroom to dry. Come to think about it I think her purpose of drying her panties indoor is to avoid theft.

QUOTE (All G @ Sep 24 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ceiline,

You and your cousin and sister-in-law are G Strings fan looking at the list of items stolen. I had posted a forum in the other section regarding dring your panties, wonder have you read it.

My story is when I enter my colleague's bathroom the other day I discovered that she hung her sexy G Strings in the bathroom to dry. Come to think about it I think her purpose of drying her panties indoor is to avoid theft.

for lady reference only(18year or above) , guys please not open the link
http://www.bikiniya.com/
www.e-bold.jp/
koala swimwear.com

you may know my case at previous forum which my boy friend are ecourange me wearing g string bikini ar public swimming pool,
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...mp;hl=Celine+Ee

then i wearing it at last week at apartment swimming pool , my feeling are mix max , feel embrassing BUT more confident because my BF are pround and existed MOST
susprise me is lot of boy are piping me (BF are some jeolous) and taking photo thru h/phone and some gal or boy are stop walking past by and looking at me

my boy friend are co-operated when i wearing thong bikini , then he also wearing some g string swimwear that i bought for him and the pool became hot and burn out coz the gal and guy are start looking us , final we are walk to cafe for buy a drink by this costume , i believe the cafe are traffic and fall down

then we are walk around swimming pool and back to my apartment (which 70-80m distance from swimming pool)

Honestly I admire your confidence in wearing G String Bikini in your apartment/residence swimming pool. Actually I will feel a bit out of place because the swimmers there are your neigbours/someone you know. If on a beach then there is a different story. It's a norm for me to wear G Strings Bikini whenever I am on the beach overseas. I had not done it locally. Must learn from you. You have my support and envy.

Celine and G, this country is not good enough for both of you and I apologise on behalf of all the suakus.....my hat is off for both of you

I think all these are mentality problems. If every can open up and accept what other is doing then I think it is not a big deal how does a lady dress. Have a look nowaday ladies dress in low cut and display their clevages all over the town and could you imagine what would be the public's reaction if this things happened ten years back. Similarly for those ladies who wore bikini those days. I think there would be lot of Ho!!! Ha!!! cat whistling, peeping and snapping photo wihout permission.
Beleive me give them another 5 0r 10 yeras then G Strings bikini will be a norm in the swimming pools or beaches and no body will give a darn to it. Is just like wearing bikine nowaday.

QUOTE (Celine Ee @ Sep 23 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my younger cousin

my

sister in law

I see that these cases are still happening. It happened to me in my previous apartment, even when I hanged my lingerie at the washing/drying area. Me and my housemate suspect the person use a long pole or something as we lived in 11th Floor and impossible for anyone to climb into the place (with iron grill). We lost close to almost RM1.5K worth of stuff shocking.gif We had to resort into hanging indoors, but it wasn't the best solution as it takes time to dry and has no natural air/sun. Luckilly I have moved to another place now..nightmare is gone smile.gif

Celine E, well, your family has a good taste in panty.
My friend (guy) just told me, his house got broke into by thief, all was there except his wife's newly bought and use panty.
And those missing panty was all string panty, from lacy to thong to string.
They really have "good taste" ans leave all those square and "lau ee" panty behind untouched.

wow Celine, you and your sis in law sure have alot of exotic pieces :P anyways back when I was studying in college with a few of my housemates, my week long worth of lingerie got stolen after I decided to wash them up all at one go :( saddened and cursed them till this very day.. caused me so much problems and costed me a bomb to replace as well :'(

<P>[quote name='All G' date='25 September 2009 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1253859021' post='571558']<BR>Honestly I admire your confidence in wearing G String Bikini in your apartment/residence swimming pool. Actually I will feel a bit out of place because the swimmers there are your neigbours/someone you know. If on a beach then there is a different story. It's a norm for me to wear G Strings Bikini whenever I am on the beach overseas. I had not done it locally. Must learn from you. You have my support and envy.<BR>[/quote]<BR><BR><BR>Yeah, i agree with you. Your neighbours know you...:P......a bit shy.<BR>I'm a guy but have a lot of g string and thong undies as well as g string swimware.<BR>I've only worn my sexy pouch swimware once in the apartment pool at night.<BR>Usually wear the g string swimware when I'm overseas.</P>
<P>For guy it's difficult to get a lot of variety of g string and thong in malaysia......so I sometimes buy when I'm overseas.</P>

[quote name='Celine Ee' date='25 September 2009 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1253857354' post='571552']
QUOTE (All G @ Sep 24 2009, 02:44 PM) Ceiline,

for lady reference only(18year or above) , guys please not open the link
[url="http://www.bikiniya.com/"]http://www.bikiniya.com/[/url]
www.e-bold.jp/
koala swimwear.com

you may know my case at previous forum which my boy friend are ecourange me wearing g string bikini ar public swimming pool,
[url="http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...69&hl=Celine+Ee"]http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...mp;hl=Celine+Ee[/url]

then i wearing it at last week at apartment swimming pool , my feeling are mix max , feel embrassing BUT more confident because my BF are pround and existed MOST
susprise me is lot of boy are piping me (BF are some jeolous) and taking photo thru h/phone and some gal or boy are stop walking past by and looking at me

my boy friend are co-operated when i wearing thong bikini , then he also wearing some g string swimwear that i bought for him and the pool became hot and burn out coz the gal and guy are start looking us , final we are walk to cafe for buy a drink by this costume , i believe the cafe are traffic and fall down

then we are walk around swimming pool and back to my apartment (which 70-80m distance from swimming pool)
[/quote]

Wow!!! these are good websites......I love the designs....especially the thong and g strings....too bad not available in Malaysia.
Current I wear g string or thong almost everyday ...... the feeling is nice......wish to buy more...... :P