Sign in to follow this  
snowball

Tired eyes

I used to surf net all day long and normally sleep late too, sometimes my eyes just too tired and dry. I tried to apply some eye lotion, it help abit only. May be all of us can share how we protect and take good care of our eyes?

I heard that use frozen tea bag can help to reduce the eye bag, but i never try that tongue.gif

hey snowball...iam having the same situation as u...i heard that cucumber helps..but iam not sure of it either....

de basic way is eye more... u can try cuz i found out tat it really works...cua i always make up and sleep late....it really help to reduce my puffiness and tired....

for your information we hvae started a similar thread discussing solution for dark circle under Cosmetics. wink.gif

dark circles are naturally there.. if u dun wan then go sleep lor laugh.gif

but then if u want to get rid of it its kinda impossible but u can cover it up with concealers.. (which also works on pimples)

try body shop's concealer.it comes in a tube, looks like lip gloss. n the cucumber thingy, i dont think it works effectively.. teehee.gif

I used to surf net all day long and normally sleep late too, sometimes my eyes just too tired and dry. I tried to apply some eye lotion, it help abit only. May be all of us can share how we protect and take good care of our eyes?

I heard that use frozen tea bag can help to reduce the eye bag, but i never try that :P

I had the same problem here, is anyone know how to solve this problem please help???

I try to wash my eyes with Optrex Eye Wash twice a day (morning and night). It's very refreshing and it's good for those who work with computers for long hours and those subjected to polluted air.

No matter how late I sleep or how long I read or surf the net...

I've never had problem with eyebags...

I think it depends on individuals...

Get more sleep and rest more...

I think that may cure

wah iris..so good ler..dun have eye bags..last time no matter how late i sleep also wont got eye bags ..but once i enter college...then it started d..till now..sighhh...terrible... :doh:

[size=2][color=#777777][font=Arial][size=2]previously i have this very serious dark circle problem..i try many product n finally spent RM 3000 at NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTION..but no use[/size][/font][/color][color=#777777][font=Arial][size=2]
then 1 day i figure out this product, a mask for the face tat make from sea kelp..
i realized the eye bad disappear a bit..
then i started to put the mask onli under the dark circle, now its was amazing..
it seem tat sea kelp can increase the metabolisme wic is the cause of my dark circle...
im happy tat i found my solution and would like to share with you...

this product are not sell in malaysia, so if anyone interested,can email me...[b][font=Arial]pandyy6@gmail.com[/font][/b][b] [/b]
im selling it for RM3 ONLI, (include postage within malaysia onli)..

its a packet that u can use once as the mask for the face but for the eye, we can use this packet 15-20 times..
is something like powder where we need to add some water and then make the shape tat we want..

its really worth to try this product, [b][font=Arial]RM3 ONLY[/font][/b], no harm to try this..[/size][/font][/color]

[/size]

having tired eyes is common problem among many of I faced it too as I surf on internet for long time.
But basic thing you need to do is first get your eyes check, whether you have number or not if you don't have any number for your eyes then need to ware anti reflection galsses during computer use or get an antireflection glass for your PC.
Use cucumber to make your eyes cool. ry to take proper sleep. Eat tomatoes as they are good for eyes.

I have dry red eyes and there was a period of time I have transparent and white stuff coming out of my eyes. It was quite disturbing and I was using eye drops like twice in the morning, once in the afternoon and in the evening. I became an expert in putting eye drops. My dry eyes started 10 years ago when computers came into the picture and I could not wear contact lens as they will go red by noon time.

I was on Visonex for one day and felt the effect quite instantly, my eyes were no longer dry for the first time after ten years! I introduced this to a friend and she was alright after two days.

I think sleeping early really helps alot in reducing dark eye circles...
I use to stare at monitors quite often and I often sleep late...
nowadays I tried sleeping early and I can see da difference ^^
I'm using garnier eye roll on stick....i find its kinda effective =)
and I'm using skin food's salmon eye concealer...I find its quite nice too ^^
all da best in reducing dark eye circles...
applying cucumber is also an effective way~

[quote name='snowball' date='05 October 2004 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1096985372' post='1143']

I heard that use frozen tea bag can help to reduce the eye bag, but i never try that [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[color=''#ff00ff'']Yes,chilled tea bags help ease the blood vessel underneath ur skin to minimise puffy eyes especially in the morning
To prptect ur eyes,for starters put on a wide shade when ur out and about in the hot afternoon sun.A broad rimmed hat will also do the trick
Alternatively,u can use eye care infused with sunscreen too
Always use eye care from young age as its ur best anti-ageing investments pssss,skin around ur yees aged faster and earlier if not well taken care ofdue to its thin delicate nature
Consuming Brands Innershine Berries Essence will help ur eyes since its rich in anti-oxidant.Another one will be Mulberry

Also if u find ur eyes dry,keep handy a bottle of eye drops and use it[/color]

[quote name='tzewa' date='06 October 2004 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1097062921' post='1149']
hey snowball...iam having the same situation as u...i heard that cucumber helps..but iam not sure of it either....
[/quote]

[color=''#ff00ff'']Yes,cucumber helps but only the chilled ones.And that u have to slice it thin apply it on eye till the cucumber become dry as ur skin soak up the moisture[/color]

[quote name='CherylAngel' date='05 March 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1267776845' post='579661']
I have dry red eyes and there was a period of time I have transparent and white stuff coming out of my eyes. It was quite disturbing and I was using eye drops like twice in the morning, once in the afternoon and in the evening. I became an expert in putting eye drops. My dry eyes started 10 years ago when computers came into the picture and I could not wear contact lens as they will go red by noon time.

I was on Visonex for one day and felt the effect quite instantly, my eyes were no longer dry for the first time after ten years! I introduced this to a friend and she was alright after two days.
[/quote]

Hi CherylAngel, is Visonex a supplement or skin care? Thanks.....

[quote name='sweetbabe' date='20 March 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1269092540' post='580444']
Hi CherylAngel, is Visonex a supplement or skin care? Thanks.....
[/quote]

[color=''#ff00ff'']Visionex is a type of eye supplements taken orally.Its from Usana.Some of its benefits include

<LI class=products_steph>[b]I[/b]ncludes vitamin C, bilberry extract, and zinc for additional support of healthy eyes
<LI class=products_steph>May help reduce the risk of cataracts and age-related macular degeneration*
<LI class=products_steph>Defends the eye against environmental stresses
Visit here for more info: [/color][url="http://www.supplements-natural.com/usana-visionex-vitamins-to-help-eyes-p-47.html"]http://www.supplements-natural.com/usana-visionex-vitamins-to-help-eyes-p-47.html[/url]

[quote name='d3vil doll' date='13 March 2010 - 04:20 AM' timestamp='1268425259' post='579997']
[color="#ff00ff"]Yes,chilled tea bags help ease the blood vessel underneath ur skin to minimise puffy eyes especially in the morning
To prptect ur eyes,for starters put on a wide shade when ur out and about in the hot afternoon sun.A broad rimmed hat will also do the trick
Alternatively,u can use eye care infused with sunscreen too
Always use eye care from young age as its ur best anti-ageing investments pssss,skin around ur yees aged faster and earlier if not well taken care ofdue to its thin delicate nature
Consuming Brands Innershine Berries Essence will help ur eyes since its rich in anti-oxidant.Another one will be Mulberry

Also if u find ur eyes dry,keep handy a bottle of eye drops and use it[/color]
[/quote]

hi,
may i know how chilled tea bags are done? n any tea bags will do? or is there a specific brand? n when do we use it? morning? before sleep?
thanks.:)

[quote name='rowenalee26' date='21 March 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1269172961' post='580515']
hi,
may i know how chilled tea bags are done? n any tea bags will do? or is there a specific brand? n when do we use it? morning? before sleep?
thanks.[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

U can use it in the morning or evening ,based on ur preferance :)
To make chilled tea bags,just make some tea with and keep the tea bags.U may wants to use 2 tea bags for this purpose.Remove the teabags from ur cup.Allow the teabags to cool for about 10 minutes in room temperature,placing them on a small sauce plate.Then place the plate and tea bags in fridge,not freezer for about 6 hours before use.U could do this in the mornig so that when u return from work later on u can use them to relieve tired eyes.Or u could do this at night so u can use this teabags in the morning to reduce eye puffiness
Remember not to put hot teabags directly into fridge as this will spoil ur fridge.Ur refridgerator needs to work harder on order to cool itself from the heat release from the teabags

Any brand of tea would do but I love Lipton teabags :)

[quote name='d3vil doll' date='23 March 2010 - 02:03 AM' timestamp='1269281018' post='580578']
U can use it in the morning or evening ,based on ur preferance :)
To make chilled tea bags,just make some tea with and keep the tea bags.U may wants to use 2 tea bags for this purpose.Remove the teabags from ur cup.Allow the teabags to cool for about 10 minutes in room temperature,placing them on a small sauce plate.Then place the plate and tea bags in fridge,not freezer for about 6 hours before use.U could do this in the mornig so that when u return from work later on u can use them to relieve tired eyes.Or u could do this at night so u can use this teabags in the morning to reduce eye puffiness
Remember not to put hot teabags directly into fridge as this will spoil ur fridge.Ur refridgerator needs to work harder on order to cool itself from the heat release from the teabags

Any brand of tea would do but I love Lipton teabags :)
[/quote]

I often massage my eyes with some face moiturising cream and feel refresh.

Tired eyes,you should wash your eyes with a cold water,and wash a after a one hour this way,you feel a relax and you do a think that a put a potatoes,cucumber's slice on a eyes this a best and when you go out side or during a driving you wear a spaces this a protect your eyes against a dust,and also a use a eye-drop this a best,must care your eyes.